S6 AC System – Golf Cart Kit
- Low Power (12v) – Fresair runs <10A/h at full power.
- Light Weight – 25lbs.
- Low Profile – Streamlined, 3.7″.
- Adjustable Ceiling Vents – 4 directional vents.
- Powerful Cooling – Up to 40’ drop in air temperature.
- Eco-Friendly – Runs on water and 12V at <10A/h.
- Low noise – No compressor or engine noise.
- Runs Cool – No heat venting from the unit.
- Runs Dry – State of the art evaporative cooling technology delivers cool air, not moisture.
- Retrofit – Easily installed into existing roof.
- Reservoir – 8L battery sized under seat or 5L hidden plus fill spout included. Select the correct reservoir upon order. Many EZGO and Yamaha carts have space under the seat for a battery sized reservoir, check for space. If not, select the 5L hidden under the body reservoir plus fill spout, suits mosts carts especially Club Car.
* In Stock.
Fresairs roof mounted air conditioner for golf carts is revolutionizing cooling for owners and fleet managers alike.
With an extremely low power consumption of <10A/h on maximum setting, a low sleek roof-top profile of 3.7”, lightweight at 25lbs, cool running and quiet, the Fresair S6 is ideally suited for golf cart air conditioning.
Low Power - Fresair runs <10A/h at full power (tests read approx 7A/h) which is only slightly more than a simple fan.
Light Weight - Weighing in at only 25lbs you’ll be less top heavy.
Low Profile - The unit has a low sleek profile of 3.7”.
Adjustable Ceiling Vents - The internal control panel has four directional air-craft style vents to direct air where you need it. Aim vents towards head and chest for optimal cooling.
Powerful Cooling - Temperature drop between ambient temperature and vents can reach -40’F! On average at 85’F ambient temperature you will see 20+’F drop. The hotter the environment the larger the drop.
Air Flow - WARNING: The airflow on full blast will literally blow your hairpiece off. This is nothing like a regular fan, the air flow is intense.
Eco-Friendly - Running on water and battery power alone as well triple-filtering the air and running clean, even off solar power alone, Fresair is your green energy solution.
Runs Dry - State of the art evaporative cooling technology delivers cool air, not moisture. With a fan-only mode you can also simply keep air moving without cooling.
Reservoirs - With two reservoir options, an 8L under-seat battery sized (check you have space) or a 5L hidden reservoir with a remote fill spout (usually mounted under wheel well). At peak usage Fresair will use under 1L of water per hour. Run it for the whole round!
|Dimensions||37 × 28 × 12 in|
5L (hidden with spout), 8L (under seat)